Become a Business Member
When you become a KJZZ Business Member, your business will be recognized as a philanthropic leader in the Valley, obtain access to exclusive networking opportunities, and gain valuable exposure to the informed community of KJZZ listeners.
How can my business support public radio?
The easiest way to support KJZZ 91.5 FM is to become a business member; memberships start at just $100 a year and expose your business to the KJZZ audience.
You can also contribute to the station by sponsoring a key project. As important as KJZZ’s on-air broadcasts are, they’re not the only activities the station is involved in. KJZZ puts on multiple special events every year, like the First Press Fine Wine Dinner & Auction or the Explore Arizona StoryFest & Expo, and all of these have sponsorship opportunities. SPOT 127 consists of two youth media centers that empower Phoenix-area students with the digital media skills vital to have in today’s economy.
Other options include the following:
- Align your business with our award-winning journalism by sponsoring one of several specialized reporting desks that focus on topics in business, science, education, and Mexico City.
- Your business also has the opportunity to encourage listeners to donate to KJZZ during our periodic pledge drives with corporate challenge grants. When you commit to supplying the funds for a challenge, you’ll be recognized on the air and have your donation doubled when listeners take up your call to action.
- Another option to consider is purchasing corporate underwriting, or on-air announcements that stand out from traditional advertising.
What kind of benefits do I get as a business member?
- You can participate in networking receptions
- You’ll be invited to exclusive, member-only events
- You can have your business acknowledged on the air, on our website, on printed materials, in weekly newsletters, and as a sponsor during member events
- You can promote your business to KJZZ members by providing them with special discounts
- You can showcase your business’s philanthropy as a proud KJZZ business member
- You’ll have direct access to station staff by calling your special phone line, (480) 774-8274
Business Member levels
You can choose from a variety of membership levels, each with unique benefits according to the level of participation. Or we can help you put together a customized package that best fits your business goals and budget. You can make a donation every year or with a sustaining membership contribute easy monthly payments.
|Contributor||$100 to $499||
|Member||$500 to $999||
|Associate||$1,000 to $2,499||
|Executive||$2,500 to $4,999||
|Partner||$5,000 to $9,999||
|Premier||$10,000 and above||
|Business Members – KJZZ 91.5 FM||Donate Now|
|2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
Aesthetic/Restorative Breast Center
Arizona Game and Fish Department
Arizona State Parks
Arizona White Mountains
Elite Plastic Surgery
Globe-Miami Chamber of Commerce
Hon-Dah Resort, Casino & Conference Center
Law Office Of Howard A. Snader, LLC
Law Office of William D. Black
London Bridge Resort
Maricopa County Parks & Recreation Department
Navajo Nation Hospitality Enterprise
Navajo Nation Shopping Centers
Navajo Nation Park & Recreation
Pinnacle Auto Glass of AZ
Sun Sounds of Arizona
Superior Sun Solutions
Surrano Law Offices
Taylor Theunissen, MD Plastic Surgery
The Vault Wine Storage
Yvonne's Cafe & Corporate Catering