What is a Sustaining Member?
All gifts to KJZZ, no matter the size or time of year, are appreciated. When you commit to giving on a monthly basis, you become a Sustaining Member that the station can depend on.
It’s as Easy as 1–2–3
- Decide how much you want to give KJZZ monthly
- Call Member Services at (480) 774-8400 or click donate
- Contributions are automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card
The Sustaining Member Advantage
- Your donation goes further. Your sustaining membership streamlines fundraising operations, saving money on renewal notices and redirecting dollars to the programming you love.
- Receive sustainer-only community benefits. Special offers and discounts for events and services support local businesses.
- Peace of mind. Your membership doesn’t expire and you’re part of KJZZ’s foundation of ongoing support.
- It’s convenient. Automatic deductions mean not having to remember to donate.
What are the Sustaining Member community benefits?
- The Sustainer Loyalty Card offers discounts at restaurants & businesses while supporting local commerce.
- The exclusive sustaining member e-newsletter with special offers and behind the scenes information on the station.
- The opportunity to join one of our special affinity clubs and connect to members with similar interests. (Benefit available to those at $10/month or more level.)
- A “Why I love Public Radio” member tour of KJZZ studios along with photos and a studio recording session of your “why.”
- Entry into contests conducted during KJZZ pledge drives.
- A code to unlock KJZZ Plus, an uninterrupted audio stream available during members drives. (Benefit available to $15/month or more level.)
- Invitations to exclusive events where you can meet on-air hosts and KJZZ reporters.
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281